All donations are tax-deductible.
The Saint Anthony Park Community Foundation acts as the fiscal agent for the 4th in The Park.
Why we need your donations
4th in the Park is an all-volunteer run event that relies on community support. Donors can take pride in knowing they are helping to ensure the future of this wonderful neighborhood tradition. Your support makes a difference.
These are just a few of the $20,000 in annual expenses:
- Complimentary Flags for Spectators
- Awards & Prizes
- Bands & Entertainment
- Kids Zone Activities
- Parade Permit
- Security & Barricades
- Volunteer perks (T-shirts)
- Mailings & Office Supplies
- Happy Hour Entertainment
Follow the instructions below:
1. Make checks payable to: The Saint Anthony Park Community Foundation
2. Write 4th in The Park in the memo.
3. Mail to:
4th in The Park
c/o The SAP Community Foundation
PO Box 8062
Saint Paul, MN 55108
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org