2020 4th in the Park Activities Are Cancelled
COVID - 19 UPDATES
Published in June Edition of Park Bugle:
7 things you can do to celebrate the 4th of July with us:
1) Design your own parade float! Make your dream float come to life! Take a photo of your finished design and email it to 4thinthePark@gmail.com to be a star in the virtual parade! Bonus: share design on social media & tag us using #4thinthePark.
2) Buy the 2020 one of a kind artist-designed Quarantine 4th in the Park t-shirt.
3) Keep an eye out for a flyer on how you can be a fundamental part of shining a light on our neighborhood businesses.
4) Pull out those stars, stripes and streamers! Decorate your front door for the 4th and show off your patriotic spirit.
5) Get outside on the 4th and take part in a treasure hunt that’ll take you on a fun adventure throughout the neighborhood while staying a safe distance from others.
6) Watch our live-streamed neighbor-designed parade. Special guests to be announced in the coming weeks!
7) Donate! 4th in the Park is entirely volunteer run and 100% of proceeds go to making the 4th possible.
published update on 4th in the Park Facebook Page
Celebrate With Us!
4th in The Park is the only Fourth of July parade in St. Paul and one of the longest running parades in Minnesota.
The 4th in The Park is a fun-filled celebration of community featuring events for the entire family! Join us to celebrate our nation's birthday with family and friends.
Kick things off with an early morning distance race. Enjoy the colorful parade and stake out a patch of grass to enjoy an afternoon of music, games, volleyball & horseshoe tournaments. End the day at our Back to the 4th Happy Hour, featuring the Rocking Hollywoods!
There is something for everyone at the 4th in the Park!
So come join us!