This year we are seeking, both amateur and professional designers, 14 years or older, to enter our first annual 4th in The Park T-shirt Design Competition in hopes of having their artwork be the one that graces the front of thousands of T-shirts that will be sold to parade spectators. The winning designer receives $200, and the four runners up, $25 each.
1. Designs should measure 12” x 12”
2. Designs may be hand-drawn or computer-designed, and can be created in color markers, paint, color pencils, inks, chalks, or crayons, but “clip art” is not allowed.
3. Design is for the front of the shirt only and must be created by using a maximum of four (4) colors.
4. The event title, “4th In The Park 2015” should be a prominent part of the design.
5. To enter your original design, download and complete an Official Entry Form and email your entry form and artwork as two separate attachments to email@example.com If you are unable to submit the entry form as a separate attachment, you may submit your name, address/city/state/zip, age, email and daytime phone number in the body of the email. All submissions must be a digital file attachment (PDF or JPG). Hand-drawn artwork must be scanned in and converted into a PDF file; no photographs of original artwork will be accepted. Artwork must be emailed either as a PDF or JPG and must be a minimum of 300dpi. File size should be no greater than 3 MB.
6. Maximum three (3) entries during the Contest Entry Period per person. All entries must be submitted together.
7. Contest starts at 12:01 a.m. (C.T.) on March 1, 2015 and ends at 11:59 p.m. (C.T.) on April 20, 2015. All entries must be received by April 20, 2015.
8. Judges will choose five (5) finalists; the public will then select a winner through online voting on www.4thinthepark.org